Container Freight Management
International freight management services include:
- Export container freight management
- Imports container freight management
- Freight consolidation & deconsolidation
- Container packing and unpacking
- Customs bonded warehouse storage
- Intermodal LTL and LCL freight services
- Break bulk handling, storage, preparation, consolidation
- CES exams
- GO (General Order Storage)
- Container drayage and trucking services
World Trade’s Container Freight Station (CFS) is the cornerstone of our business. We are renowned for simplifying complicated transloads and high volume freight consolidations and de – consolidations. Our flexible and innovative Houston based cargo services are both economical and free of delays or hidden fees. We have been managing various imports and exports as well as other intermodal container freight and drayage operations for over 30 years. Our reputation for providing quality freight services in the Houston / Gulf region is endorsed by some of the largest non-vessel operating common carriers (NVOCC) in the country and leads the industry in competitive pricing and customer service. Our expert advice, guidance, and customer service raise the level of productivity, visibility, and control of all your freight handling and management needs. Careful consolidated shipping (LTL / LCL intermodal management), premier storage and warehousing, experience in maximizing loading capacity, and safe handling of extremely complex project cargo ensures that our customers are always being provided with a reliable solution that is cost effective, and timely in implementation.
World Trade Distribution Inc.
2222 N Wayside Dr
Houston, TX 77020