General Order Storage
Our General Order warehousing is provided to Airlines, CFS stations, Railroads, Steamship lines, NVOCC’s, Freight Forwarders, Bonded warehouses, Bonded carriers, consignees and any other cargo that has not been cleared within 15 days of importation or voluntarily entered into General Order.
World Trade Distribution offers a complete line of GO related services that are designed to save you, our import customer money.
- Transportation services
- Re-couping; packing; marking; inventory
- Final Delivery to consignee
- Exam site to accommodate regulatory compliance examinations
- Packing and loading for export
Our bonded yard (outside) and caged storage (inside) facilities allow us flexibility in accepting full container loads (FCL), less than container loads (LCL), pipe, breakbulk shipments, vehicles; alcoholic beverages and project cargo (over sized and heavy cargos) into General Order. With a state of art General Order Warehouse and some of the most experienced import personnel in the industry World Trade Distribution can offer our customers the utmost in import customer service.
We provide transportation of goods to our warehouse at no cost or obligation to the originating station and we protect liens on cargo while under General Order.
Our General Order warehouse is very diligent in pursuing the withdrawal of cargo from General Order and enforcement of the liens against the cargo and can proudly boast a 97% success rate in closing General Order files through withdrawal.
Additionally we provide web visibility for all shipments located in our General Order warehouse to the trade and originating stations via our freight tracking system.
For your added convenience you can
- Download the General Order forms below
- Complete by typing online and saving; or print out a blank form and complete
- Fax a hard copy to us at (713) 672-4422; or e-mail your completed electronic file (PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org